Today was a busy day, with lots done and lots of visitors:
– A selection of veg, salad and flower plants dropped off by Sian (thank you!)
– Another two Welly Trees re-homed, Lisa and her husband took a Cherry and a Rowan.
– Black Cockerel re-homed, now has 10 wives!
– 30 Oak trees planted in a circle, hopefully to create a Wellie Acorns natural space (may take a while…) 20 to plant.
– More weeding done, not much left to do, then to level and install path, raised beds and our two greenhouses greenhouses.
– Also, grass cut on my neighbouring plot 😎👌
Next working party Saturday and every Saturday in May from 1pm. Other opportunities to get involved too, including tomorrow morning from 7am 💚🌱